The Holiday of Holidays

While I catch up on sleep after attending this concert, I thought of a new word–of course, I think it’s been said before, but who cares? It’s so perfect for this holiday season! I love it! It really brings us all together for the holidays in one heart and one soul!

Christmakwanzahannukah will be a day celebrated by all people. It’s a word that really should win a nobel peace prize. It’s so beatiful.

I included the full names of the two most important holidays and removed the s is christmas. Sneaky or what?

Happy Christmakwanzahannukah to you all, and a happy and luck-filled New Year as well.

7 responses to “The Holiday of Holidays”

1. Spunky Jr. says:

That’s a better name! LOL – yes it will be a pain to spell. But who cares?! At least we’re being tolerant to all religions, right?

2. Kaitlin says:

Go back to bed Tim, you’re turning into the Grinch!!! If they aren’t tolerant towards us, why should we lower our expectationness?

3. Hannah says:

Bah humbug to you too.

Last year during Christmastime, I heard this song on the radio. Your post reminded me of it. It is a parody to “White Christmas,” but it is written in a politically correct manner. http://rope.wbap.com/audio/stubie-christmas.wma
    If that link doesn’t work, you can hear it here at http://www.wbap.com/listingsEntry.asp?ID=331105&PT=WBAPOnDemand
    Its called “Non Color Specific Christmas.”

4. Bill says:

That’s nothing compared to RamaHannaKwanzMas (That PC time of year). It was invented by Glenn Beck (Evil Conservative Talk Radio Host), and is part of a great jingle used for news regarding ChrisTmas.

Good way to make a statement: When you say ChisTmas, pronounce it as Christ-mas, so that the ‘T’ is not silent. Oh yeah, and when you write ChrisTmas, use a capital ‘T’ (as I am doing here). Hey, it might make some Politically Correct People mad.

5. Kelsa says:

Nice word…brings out the tolerant side of all of us! lol

6. Matt A. says: