Small Hard Things
Some of my “small” hard things:
1. Getting up on time in the morning.
2. Saying a kind word to the person who always gets on your nerves.
3. Reading and studying God’s Word.
4. Praying continually.
5. Standing up for what is right.
6. Not remaining silent when it is right to speak.
7. Restraining the unkind word or sarcastic response.
8. Being consistent.
9. Doing the right thing at the right time or doing what you are supposed to do when you are supposed to do it.
10. Finishing a project.
11. Being organized.
12. Remaining unseen.
13. Reading a book from beginning to end.
14. Thinking on things that are pure.
15. Taking initiative.
16. Caring for the unwanted.
17. Sacrificing your time.
18. Remaining cross-centered.
How about you? What are some “small” hard things that you struggle with?